Spring Colors


To me Spring is all about flowers with beautiful colors. During this time, I absolutely adore having flowers around my house. In my opinion flowers just brighten up a room. So I decided to get some inspiration from nature to decide what color of nail polish I should consider for this spring season. These colors are just so pretty, some I've been using for a really long time and others I cannot wait to buy them. I hope you guys go get them or if you already have them tell me what you think about them. I would love to hear your comments about these nail polishes :)
                                                                                                           
                                                                                                                ~Lydia C.

Top left to right-
~Chanel: Island (Limited Edition)
~Nicole by OPI: Believe it, Do it
~Butter London: Tea with the Queen

Second row left to right-
~Ciate: Loop the Loop & Zoya: Zin
~Ciate: Oil Slick & Illamasqua: Radium
~Sally Hansen: Lacey Lilac

Final row left to right-
~Essie: Bikini so Teeny & Sephora by OPI: I'm so Sari!
~Julep: Kate
~NARS: Candy Apple Red






0 comments:

Post a Comment