Aloha!!

   
     Hey Everyone! Today I want to share with you guys my favorite fashion item. Lately I have been loving my red Hawaiian print Van Doren Authentic slim shoes. I think these shoes are perfect because the print and the colors just give off a very cool Spring and Summer vibe which of course are the upcoming seasons. Since the shoes are already a statement piece, I like wearing them with a much simple and laid back outfit. One way I like to wear mine is with a pair of dark denim jeggings cuffed at the bottom, a white t-shirt, and a starfish necklace to keep a beachy look. Like all Vans shoes they are very good quality and are definitely worth $55. So if you're looking to buy a cool new pair of shoes you should check these out at your local Vans store or online at:
http://shop.vans.com/catalog/Vans/en_US/style/qevvdr.html?categoryId=10150&colorCode=QEV6G4
I hope you guys fall in love with these shoes as much as I did.
                                                           -Naomi




0 comments:

Post a Comment