Freedom of Accessories!


     Hey guys! Lately I have been loving this semi-distressed American flag scarf from Free People that I bought a couple months back. This scarf a nice way to put a little color in a simple or boring outfit. Some of my favorite ways to wear this piece is either with a plain white t, a denim shirt, or on chillier days with a cream knit cardigan. These are very simple and staple pieces but the scarf ties many looks together. Although this scarf is a bit on the pricier side (at around $40), if you want to splurge a little on an accessory, I would definitely recommend this one. I honestly think you get your money's worth out of it because you can piece it with so many different outfits, therefore you can wear it often. Also, it is so easy to put an outfit that looks well put together by just throwing on this piece. I typically like to have my nails painted red when I wear this scarf because its so classic. This ties in the red of the scarf and makes it look like you put a ton of effort into your look. If I were you I would totally check out a local Free People store or order it online. Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do!
                                                                                                           -Michelle Santillan


*Link to scarf: http://www.freepeople.com/tattered-flag-scarf/_/searchString/American/CMCATEGORYID/683d4023-53f5-4900-b5ce-ecf465df31a9/
*Look forward to Lydia's fashion post tomorrow.







0 comments:

Post a Comment